Tuesday, January 6, 2015

See the light within you..An Earth Channeling




By Afra Sohar
With wisdom from Gaia



And The Great Mother said…
I will follow you into the night,
I have been watching you forever,
Leading you into the light, forever,
I am you staring back at you,
Asking you to forgive your own selves,
Begging you to receive,
All of my creations,
See within, it has always been there waiting to bloom..
I am the light within you, waiting to be remembered,
I ask you, to hear your own conscious thoughts with my love,
See with your thoughts and feel with your emotions,
Rediscover your knowing, from the ancient days,
Know that your evolution is a result of your consciousness.
Consciousness is a result of love.
May your creations be of love and your thoughts be made out of love, dear conscious creators.
I wish to breath again, feel again, the ancient ways,
Load your canons with my ancient pearls.
Sip upon my oceans for every drop is a mirror of your perfection.
You are infinite in this experience and expression of life,
May all things lead you to this knowing,
I love you.

~Art by Teresa Gostanza at Inspire Life Studio</a>


www.inspirelifestudio.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ginnastica Mentale 'Mental Training' or exercise. It literally means mental gymnastics. I pour out my vision here as a way to express my souls longings.