Friday, December 3, 2010

"Welcome the Fear"


























































































Fear
Drives
The
Soul
From
Communion































"Welcome the Fear"
(Original post may 08)










Desires, regrets, hopes, lies, wants, fears... the past.

What makes us human is the very thing that brings us
closer toward Creation. The trials, tests, challenges and
most of all mistakes we make create an awareness and
deeper connection with our soul. This is why we make
our errors. Almost as though we are looking for them,
when in fact, we should be.

We don't always have to learn through our religion and beliefs.
we practice and look for examples. (by just being different)






Mistakes are not fruitless. They are rich with
growth. This is why we must... must be
compassionate with all people. Because we
do not know to what extent they are learning.

So i tell you this because i am no better than any.

i don't have regrets and i welcome the fear.



~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~




In all of this we have to be careful and wise of what we choose to take in.

FEAR and doubt (especially in others) will block the way to the heart and more so will hinder the minds progress and may trigger intuition when really its the imperfections of our own perception.

Our ego and past affliction cloud the true sense of one another. This is always the result with fear and doubt. It causes us to be constantly thinking too much outside of ourselves.
Faith can be a strength, its something you have to be okay with, because it can be based on non-reality. There is also a healthy amount of fear, and having 'faith' in yourself is being okay with yourself i would say, so this can be a strength. But you do not want to live your life based on beliefs and having faith. You are better off looking at life this way;

"...Something which is very hard, rigid, and inflexible generally wont have longevity, where something that is fluid, flexible, and adaptable will have longevity. Examples: The oak tree vs the bamboo tree in a wind storm. The oak tree is very hard and rigid and thus will likely be harmed or destroyed by the storm. The bamboo is soft, fluid, and flexible and thus can survive the wind storm unharmed. That windstorm is our life and the choice is up to us to be like the oak tree or the bamboo tree.
" *




~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~





We are all lost at times.
But..

lost looking for what?



Lost looking for the meanings of Creation.
Lost finding the laws of Nature.
Lost but at the same time, discovering
our true nature.




~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~


A prayer ~

I declare my intention to commit to my soul and I am willing to do what it takes to be a Knower of my Divine Purpose..

I am the Light
I am Love
I am Will
I am fixed design
I am peace of mind


(Working with affirmations helps to bring us into greater alignment)
~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~




Although feeling inexperienced in many aspects of life, it is best to be open above all. I was not an A+ student ever, but open and looking to get a real lesson and if learning the hard way was how it was going to be then i welcomed the fear. Its the real way to survive. The more we hide the more we are found by the wrong people. We have to make our own search for what will bring us love and joy, not wait for it.
My friends made me feel like i had it pretty good. They viewed me as the most well rounded among our other friends. with no problems, as if i was the ideal child. i wasn't.. they didn't see this. But i wanted them to.





So my friends made me feel how i truly felt ~ misunderstood and different. and i liked that. i felt comfortable. I felt that they were the kind of friends I deserved.


Sister and brothers

Coming from a more wholesome background, this separated me from them. So all i could do is use the sense i had of things to my advantage.

My first apartment was a final experience with this, to see that it is everywhere. I sought this out through distractions yes, which was how I learned throughout life being the ADHD kid.

We don't always do what we were told. We don't care what others think. We are Always Doing Differently.. period.(ADD!)
I too had trouble finding my identity like many indigo's struggle with.

I watched friends screw up plenty. And I was trying to figure out WHY
many don't see and learn from their errors. Why do they jump from
relationship to drug to friend and come back not learning a thing??

Its as though they choose not to grow because they do not see the choices they have.

I think we become stunted emotionally when we do not give our self more freedom,
or we do not see what options are given to us, hiding behind walls and fear. Doubt
and regret will permanently weaken us.





~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~



..The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think..









Commit to your evolution, go in to your heart, you will be guided and connected, always...


Love in all ways,
Taraz Afra Sohar















































































































When all that I could ever search for all
that I ever had hoped for is taken again
to show me my ills are still in the way.



You learn to love the pain you feel.





Our every thought, fixed on pleasing,
fixed on that acceptance, perfection
and love. Looking for it until we have
suffered enough, when there it was,
all along, right there waiting for us.
















I have burned long enough,
And every time I ask when
is this going to end I get the
same answer,




“When you're ready”


















































Things to focus and work on:
Intention
Self Mastery
Emotional Neutrality
Mental Discipline
Inner Conviction
Connecting to inner source daily (Creation)
and Implicit faith in the Forces of Light

* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsyRUH-ooW0&feature=uploademail
Now Playing ~ Tarazat blend with Mauro
Picotto, Deep Forest, other

3 comments:

  1. (past comments saved)

    Driftwood Rider writes: it is said often that things come in life at the time they are needed most.

    I find this entire page very relevant to my spot in life today, the ebb and flow, the tide of life.

    Sometimes the pain brings us closer to our true selves than anything else ever can.

    Taraz, of all the things you have written, this is one of the most potent, and timely. Our entire reality is based in fears and reactions, and actions and consequence. And yes, many times we do know of which choice we make, and the (im)possible reactions and ripples thru the waters of life.
    Luckily, I can say all of my worst endings were awesome new beginnings, but as again often said, one must hit the bottom before coming to the surface again. To go into the shadows to see the light.

    And the distractions? They are everywhere and seemingly harder and harder to break free of once one has developed a HABIT of distractable viewpoint. Often times it is inside, or at the end of waking to, these distractions and their effect on our lives,the so becomes the awareness and challenge of how to break, change, re-arrange, and do it as (in my view) painlessly as possible. After 43 years, some things are still sinking in, some are just now awakening, others are cementing, and some are not even yet discovered or nearly understood or revealed.

    What is getting at me now, is that it seems as though I was raised with this idea, or non -idea, that at some point, i would learn it, i would be in this place to see things as they should be or as they are, yet the older I get the ore I understand and see that this belief or idea is a huge illusion, for we never finish growing or learning our lessons.

    Thanks once again for an individual perception which only each individual can have. It is fascinating to me how open some are to change and how fearful others are...like brave warriors, or fearful fighters.

    We are really all the same.

    to quote Bob Marley "to each man , his burden is the heaviest"

    this was a great way to end a day, with a lesson of re-enforcement.

    “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” - Mother Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. " .:~*A feast for my eyes...my mind is full of gluttony and poetic discourse!
    ...followed by the humbling realization of your humanness..." ~ Mandolin









    "Exactly.

    Whenever I am back in the spiral it is all true and I can still feel him as part of me. Sometimes fear, of being crazy, laughed at, pitied (Not to mention being wrong about everything) takes over and slaps me right out of the light and into the pit.

    Everything then is knives coming up through my own skin where I give in to my doubts and the worst case scenario becomes my reality.

    If I take in this acid thoughtfully enough, I get hit with epiphany. Sail back into my skies with new growth and love.

    In the last six months alone I have been to the pit many times. I know I must be doing something at least a little right, to be seeing so much strange synchronicity. That never happens when I am off the path.

    The moon was my way of hidden things and secrets. His was that of the sun always on brilliant display. The moon is a shy creature. Sometimes she needs to hide in the sun's shadow.

    He told me just before everything fell apart that I needed to emerge from my shadows and become the sun. Our fall, that horrible impact may have propelled us into each others shoes.

    I don't doubt that he has learned the value of hidden things, and the deeper tides of love and emotion.

    Perhaps all this is rising back to the surface because it is finally time to end our long silence.

    That is what I feverently hope."
    ~ Mercy Manic May 11, 2008







    "I wanted to say that the amount of sincerity and Heart that you pour into your blog has touched me; I could not help but fall in love. I can honestly say I Love You. If I were near you I'd shield you from the onslaught and simultaneously heal any wounds with a hug. You're most definitely not crazy and shouldn't have to suffer from the blows of the unconscious...of course they're learning too...it's hard to rise above the damage but that's where the Sun comes in handy...*hugs*

    I too can relate to your upbringing...I was "separate" for a different reason, but was also the one who didn't do drugs, drink, have sex, etc...always wondered why. Why I could see and others couldn't...but then I realized the matter of the question was not really "couldn't", but "wouldn't"...they couldn't face the pain and the fear and lay prostrate for the distractions that granted shallow comfort.

    Your blogs grant strength and warmth to many...I can only imagine what your entire being does to those who know you personally and are able to be within your physical vicinity. I am grateful for our crossing paths."

    *hugs again*

    Eric~




    "If your heart changes, your habits change,
    If your habits change, your attitude changes,
    If your attitude changes, your destiny changes--"
    --- Hikituchi Shihan, 10th Dan, Aikido ---

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Mistakes are not fruitless. They are rich with
    growth. This is why we must... must be
    compassionate with all people. Because we
    do not know to what extent they are learning."



    Thank you for that. I struggle with people not being compassionate, but also with myself, as I judge those who judge me. One should not repay anger with anger, but be strong and grow and help others to grow.



    "I think we become stunted emotionally when we do not give our self more freedom,
    or we do not see what options are given to us, hiding behind walls and fear. Doubt
    and regret will permanently weaken us"


    This is so hard for me, too, bc I have so much I want to do, but do not always know or do not always take the steps I need in order to grow. I am constantly looking for inspiration, a voice to tell me when to act and when to stay low, but I need to be more productive and feel like I have accomplished more. At the same time, I need to allow myself to relax.

    I think about these things a lot, but it is nice to read your journal. It is very inspirational." ~ Israel Qadesh

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ginnastica Mentale 'Mental Training' or exercise. It literally means mental gymnastics. I pour out my vision here as a way to express my souls longings.