Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Layers of Self"







































































































The true lover yearneth for tribulation even as doth
the rebel for forgiveness and the sinful for mercy





































Very few really cared to get to know me IRL.
They forget who the person is from the start of the union,
for it is that they don't know or haven't confronted themselves
in a greater capacity that causes them
to not see the other for
who they are, and not remember who they are. I don't feel
anyone has truly seen me for who i am and embraced that.

The true lover yearneth for tribulation..

You know you have been there when you can understand
the other
person based on the work you have done on
yourself. I have yet to find that someone
 but I am tired 

of searching.


(Below originally Posted March 08-09)









~:~ Letters and messages ~:~

....you know i just finished watching the last episode of The Wonder Years..
I found them all and saved them to my comp. All 40 hours of Kevin Arnold
growing up.. I saw the great perspective of a life lived.


I have been thinking about who i am, why and how i was growing up,
how i came to be. well there is still much to discover and see.. 
but i can only be me.


We have to find who we are -through- our attachments, through our
afflictions and through our distractions.


I watched Kevin Arnold grow up from 12 to 17 on this show when i was that age.
and saw it all over again in the last month with so much reflection on the past..



And as I look ahead, I see a mist, and beyond that, a heavy fog..
...I know that I need to remember.. and to find my roots, once again.



What can a flame remember? If it remembers a little

less than is necessary, it goes out; if it remembers a

little more than is necessary, it goes out. If only it

could teach us, while it burns, to remember correctly.

George Seferis, "Stratis the Sailor Describes a Man" 




The true lover yearneth for tribulation
~ The Hidden Words




:Searching for our roots:




My soul is stirred in a land of cars and trees, cites and caves..

i feel lost in a cave at times.
Maybe i choose to retreat there.

Maybe i dream of this and feel it in waking
life. But.. i don't always hear my voice.
Maybe it's a cave of safety. And though there's
darkness all around, i light a fire, and say a prayer, and
speak mine own hearts inner songs and poems.

And I feel that this is home for now.

























~:~And to the ones that accompany me~:~






Thank you







You been there










You have been there










We all lost the love in a marriage of souls
that were destined for better things






























Under a different sun






















































































Just know,
*You* create visions of splendor in me
If there was something else on my mind,
it was the blissful presence you bring.





~ Taráz Afra Sohar

























































The End



































































4 comments:

  1. (comment saved from other blog)



    ~ From a friend:

    "This is an excerpt from my book, geared to your situation,

    1) Progressive Faithfulness

    Faith that all events in your past had, and will continue to have, a progressive effect. In other words, your past serves to promote your evolution/your future.

    2) Self-inflictive Faithfulness

    Faith that all of your pains were in one way or another self-inflicted. They were not intentionally self-inflicted, but rather erroneously self-inflicted. One reason would be karmic reciprocation. I have overcome a lot of frustration by realizing that most things that discontent me are mirror-reflections of discontent that I inflicted upon others. Even though your intent may not have been to inflict discontent, the fact is that you did, and it is of value for you to FEEL the effects of such discontent, so that you are less likely to make the same mistake again.

    Also, erroneous or shortsighted ways of being (habits, methods, values, etc) always cause problems, though often it takes years to recognize the correlation. I believe that the more eager you are to enter the state of Nirvana, or to attain perfect enlightenment, the more severe and rapid these consequences are. It's like you choose to invoke near-instant karma for imperfect behavior."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was beautiful Taraz! I miss you brother! I hope you come to visit again real soon and we can spend some good time together =) love you ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh so happy to hear this. Thank you love you too miss you as well. Thanks for being there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are verry kind

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ginnastica Mentale 'Mental Training' or exercise. It literally means mental gymnastics. I pour out my vision here as a way to express my souls longings.